How to go to Tirupati Balaji
Tirupati railroad (station code:TPTY) railway station, situated in the India province of Andhra Pradesh, serves Tirupati and the ordinary progression of enormous number of travelers visiting Tirumala Venkateswara Temple in Chittoor area. It is one best condition stations and has been granted gold rating by the Indian Green Building Council.
As there are many super fast trains reaching Tiurpati Railway station. Renigunta being the nearest railway junction to Tirupati has many trains arriving at the destination.
Which is the nearest railway junction to Tirupati?
Renigunta is the merest junction to Tirupati, which is 10kms away.
How to reach Tirupati by Flight ?
Airlines which flies to Tirupati are :
- Air India has flights from Delhi to Tirupati via Hyderabad.
- Alliance Air flies directly to Tirupati from Hyderabad
- IndiGo has flights to Tirupati form more destinations like Bengaluru to Tirupati flight, Hyderabad to Tirupati Flight, Kolhapur- Tirupati and from Mumbai also.
- SpiceJet also has flights to Tirupati from Hyderabad, Mumbai & Varanasi.
- Star Air with single flight from Hubli.
- TruJet also has budget flight to Tirupati from Hyderabad
There is a list of trains reaching to Tirupati fro many cities of India
How to reach Tirupati temple from Tirupati railway station?
There are plenty of buses available and also www. serendipityholidays.in is the best travel agent for Tirupati.
Is separate queue there for senior citizens in tirupati for darshan??
Yes, there is provision for Senior citizens for separate queue for darshan in 2 slots. One at 10am and another at 3pm for senior pilgrims.
and we are specialist in tirupati darshan package for senior citizens.
|Slots||Week Days||No of Tickets||Darshan Timings|
|1st||Wednesday & Friday||1000||3:00 PM|